This is back because the well is drying up and life glides over a platinum plain, pretty but not very interesting. It’s better to do it this way than to make an attempt at erudite comment when the thing itself suffices.
- The Ill Effects of Superstitious Nonsense at Friendly Atheist. Ouch!
- Citizens in a New York township got miffed because their Christmas tree was smaller than a Menorah, a fact they called “an insult to Christians”. The Germanic gods will be puzzled by this.
- A little late, but here’s the Mitchell Report on drugs in baseball.
- Is a whale war at hand?
- This entry manages to fit the criteria of a weblog as defined by Jorn Barger, blog pioneer and alleged anti-Semite. Well, it isn’t anti-Semitic but that’s not part of the definition. The rest of the stuff isn’t a blog according to Barger.
- A natural hormone may help people get out of depressions faster.
- New study shows that while psychiatrists are the least religious of the medical professions, they are the most sympathetic to patients’ religious views.